"Installing /Recover Grub2 from live CD/USB stick"
- Boot Live Media , to system in live mode.
- Open terminal (console)
- sudo -i (command for root permission).
- sudo fdisk -l (Check volume no. in partition manager as /dev/sdaX , if you don't know how to get it find your Linux partition ext3,ext4 etc on list and get the name of partition)
- sudo mount/dev/sdaX /mnt (command to mount your Linux partition in mnt directory , X is the volume no. that you found from sudo fdisk -l)
- sudo mount/dev/sdaX /mnt/boot
- sudo mount --bind/dev /mnt/dev/ (The bind mount call attaches only (part of) a single file-system, not possible sub-mounts. The entire file hierarchy including submounts is attached a second place using)
- sudo chroot/mnt (to change mnt directory to root permission)
- grub-install /dev/sdaX (command to install grub . X is Linux partition where grub is to be installed)
- sudo unmount /mnt/dev
- sudo unmount /mnt you grub is recovered .reboot your machine.
"say i got it baby"